Welcome to the FOOT BLOG
My name is Erin Fairbanks and I am a Chiropodist (pronounced ker-op-od-ist). Chiropodist means foot specialist. I assess and treat people’s foot problems! That’s my job!
Every day I see people that come to see me for my advice regarding their foot issues.
10 of the most common problems we see (and TREAT!) with feet are:
1. Trouble cutting your own toenails2. Calluses – thickened areas of skin3. Dry, cracked skin – these can be painful!4. Thick, ugly toenails - yuck5. Heel pain - ouch6. Corns – deep areas of skin that cause sharp or burning pain7. Ingrown Toenails8. Warts9. Bunions10. Diabetic Feet
1. Trouble cutting your own toenails
2. Calluses – thickened areas of skin
3. Dry, cracked skin – these can be painful!
4. Thick, ugly toenails - yuck
5. Heel pain - ouch
6. Corns – deep areas of skin that cause sharp or burning pain
7. Ingrown Toenails
10. Diabetic Feet
Did you know that Chiropodists can help with all of these problems?
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.